FS20: Building Place, Shaping Identity, Creating Community has been postponed to 2021.
Thank you for your patience.
The Furniture Society has postponed the FS20 conference and the Craft for a Greater Good program with a new date in June of 2021.
FS20 to FS21 Registration
For those of you who have already registered for FS20, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and request one of the following options:
- Request a refund. We understand that some members attend the conference on grants that only apply to this conference, and many, in this time of economic upheaval, need to conserve their money right now. The previous cancellation deadline of Date and Month, 2020 has been voided.
- Apply the registration fee for the 2020 conference to next year’s 2021 conference. The price of this year’s conference will carry over, even if the price of next year’s conference increases. Doing so will help us get through the cash flow challenges we will face.
- Donate the amount paid for your 2020 conference registration to TFS. We will arrange for you to get a tax deductible receipt.
- Make a financial donation whether you had registered for this year’s conference or not. Any amount is helpful! It will immediately be put to good use.
(not a member? join today!)
Three Day Conference Passes
Regular Priceafter March 28
Your Three day Conference Pass includes:
- All morning presentations on the UNCA campus
- Afternoon programming located at STEAM Studio including: Craft for a Greater Good and case study presentations,
Hands ONgoing Workshops, Demonstrations, Affinity Group meetings, and more!
- Lunch provided on campus Thursday and Friday
- Award of Distinction Luncheon Saturday
- Closing Dinner and Dance Party Saturday
If you are interested in applying for an Assistantship Grant as a Student or Apprentice to cover the cost of a conference pass, click HERE for details.
UNCAsheville is providing on-campus apartment housing at a very reasonable price. You can signup and pay for this option during the registration process. Single occupancy rooms include a single bed, and Double occupancy rooms include two single beds. (For those who want to share a room, please select your roommate ahead of time and choose one person to pay the housing fee during registration.) All rooms include linens and breakfast for each occupant. Read more about UNCA Housing HERE.
|$450||$525 ($262.50 each)|
One Day Passes
One day passes will be available after March 28.
À La Carte Items
While we expect most people to select and pay for their items during the registration process, some may want to buy an extra AOD luncheon ticket, or sign up for housing once they have selected a roommate. If that sounds like you, then the button below is what you want!