How Do You Want to Tell Your Story?
In today’s world, there is an ever-changing virtual landscape of ways for makers to share their work with an audience. Instagram is one of those. Join us as we present best practices, how to increase your engagement and followers, and how to create a profile that is representational of you and your work. We will briefly talk about what we know on algorithms and how to connect to your target audience. When you register for the event, you’ll have the opportunity to submit your IG handle for us to review in advance. With your permission, this will allow us to critique your grid and give you constructive feedback during the presentation on how you can enhance your profile to attract more followers. At the end of the presentation, we’ll open the floor for a roundtable discussion, and answer your questions.
Questions to consider:
- What are your goals for using IG as a tool for your business?
- Who is your target audience?
- How can you make your post stand out and attract attention?
- Is it beneficial to change your profile to a creator account?
- What is the difference between an organization’s page vs personal pages and how do their audiences differ?
$10 — Student Members
$25 — Members
$35 — Non-Members
The Furniture Society would like to thank the Schooner Foundation for supporting this initiative. Without their support, the Nuts & Bolts professional development programming and scholarships would not be possible!