Full Circle Design Works is a small custom shop in St. Louis, Missouri, producing high-end cabinetry, millwork, and solid wood fabrications. We are seeking a detail oriented woodworker with CNC experience. Flexible schedule with access to fully equipped shop for personal use.
Essential Job Functions and Qualifications
- Sets up and operates a variety of woodwork machines. Uses hand tools where needed.
- Sensitivity to materials for matching color, grain or texture.
- Attention to craftsmanship in regard to joints, surface finishes, and hardware installation.
- Experience with commercial woodshop tools a plus.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail and passion for accomplishing high quality results.
- Preferred software experience: KCD Cabinet Design, Enroute, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office.
- Preferred experience with 3‑axis, single spindle CNC routers.
- 3 years minimum experience
- Education — High School
- Strong math and communication skills
- Pre-employment assessment tests will be required by all candidates being considered
Salary: Based on experience
Job Type: Full or Part-Time
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Contact: Roland Kramer, Office Administrator, email@example.com, 314.771.0477