- Applications will be accepted starting January 31, 2022
- Deadline for all submissions: February 13, 2022
- Winners will be notified by March 7, 2022
- Applicant must accept no later than March 15, 2022
- Review the terms of all the Grants offered in 2022. Every Granting opportunity is different and all terms with our partner organizations differ.
- Only serious applicants and members should apply and those who can take on the financial and time commitment required.
- All Grant Recipients will be selected through a jury process. Grant Recipients will be notified by email on or before March 7, 2022 and will have one week to accept the grant.
- Grant Recipients will be expected to submit a written report to the Furniture Society no later than December 31, 2022, detailing their use of the Educational Grant and the impact it had on their career and/or the field of furniture. Reports must include images and a short narrative that might be used to promote the Educational Grant program and the mission of the Furniture Society.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: All applicants must be currently enrolled members of The Furniture Society to apply and take part in any of the Granting opportunities. Become a MEMBER. Applicants may not have received a grant from The Furniture Society in 2020/2021. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- If you are applying to be considered for more than one grant, you must submit a separate application.
Where applicable, classes will be selected after recipient has been chosen.
If you have any questions about the grants, or application process, please email Pam Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org before February 13, 2022