Exhibitions listed here are open for entries (check specific dates for entry closure; late entries will not be accepted unless specifically allowed). These exhibitions are sponsored wholly or in partnership by The Furniture Society.
The Furniture Society is proud to offer Furniture Society members a unique opportunity to show their work and display their brand at ICFF 2017. We will be presenting the work of selected members in a 20' x 20' island space among some of the most inspiring and influential contemporary furniture studios and companies from around the world. ICFF, a cornerstone of New York Design Week (NYCxDesign), will be hosted at the Jacob J. Javits Center in New York City on May 21–24.
This year we will be selecting 2–4 participants and awarding them space to show multiple pieces. If selected, you will receive:
- Free shared booth space.
- Wall space on which to display your own branding.
- A shipping and travel allowance of up to $1,000.00.
Participants must provide receipts to be reimbursed.
- Free participation in our targeted PR and marketing campaign.
The Furniture Society is looking for established individuals and businesses prepared to fully capitalize on this unique opportunity. Applicants will be juried on the quality and suitability of work as well as professional preparedness for such a show. Past trade show experience encouraged.
- Must be a member of the Furniture Society.
To become a member, visit here.
- Submit 3-4 links to pieces you have available for sale and/or detailed plans (drawings, finished prototypes, marketing collateral, etc.) on new products to be released at ICFF. New product release is encouraged.
- $45 application fee, payable here.
- Send links and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
* 20% of any sales generated from exhibition at ICFF, be they onsite or subsequent to the close of the show, will be paid to the Furniture Society.
- Applications due by 3/31.
- Winners notified on 4/10.
Support materials due to FS on 5/01.